Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
How many of you tried the keto diet. I was reading that keto might cure IBS so that might help us. Aaand how man of you tried to not sit down all day. I mean how about a keto diet for the ibs part and standing up for some months to regain the sensitivity in the anus area.

Stading up all day might rewire the brain to feel and use the nerves normally or differently.

Some crazy ideas or have you guys have any information?

·
Registered
7 Posts
For some reason, I can't have regular bread anymore, so I have been having the Natural Ovens Keto bread. It's expensive, but it's been working for me--No sweeteners and no added junk, only 12 g of carbs.

How many of you tried the keto diet. I was reading that keto might cure IBS so that might help us. Aaand how man of you tried to not sit down all day. I mean how about a keto diet for the ibs part and standing up for some months to regain the sensitivity in the anus area.

Stading up all day might rewire the brain to feel and use the nerves normally or differently.

Some crazy ideas or have you guys have any information?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have read Dr Gundry's new Keto Code book and like it.
You still need to test each food on his yes list to see if it agrees with you.
What I have been trying it to eat foods totally separate from each other. for instance I will start my day with just some sweet potato and salt and wait like three hours to see if I have any reactions and I have been doing that with just about everything.
I was even strict Carnivore for awhile and thought I had finally solved my issues just to discover that all the high fat meat was giving me problems. It wasn't the meat itself but eating all the fat on it.
Turns out that I cannot process much fat or oil, even health uncooked olive oil especially if combining it with other oils at the same meal. That has been the true breakthrough for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts