Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took one ginger root capsule, generic brand andate anything I wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I now takeone in the am and one at night or two in the am.I can now eat pizza, MILK, anything!!!!!!!!!!!NO PAIN, NO GAS NO RUNNING IN THE BATHROOM ALL THE TIME, I AM GOING CRAZY EATING EVERYTHING INSIGHT!!!!!!!!!! I have been plagued for fifteenyears! I have sooooooooooo embarrassed, I won'teven discuss it. I have been on ginger for oneweek. I can even drink tea with no pain. Thankyou God for herbs!

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Yay!! Ginger calms my stomach, that's for sure. I've slacked off ginger and will have to get back to it.
Great you're finding relief; however, be careful not to "overdo" the ginger. I believe that ginger can be a bit harsh to the stomach in great quantities. (I'm a little afraid of it now for myself, because my stomach is "torn up.") Anyone who knows more, please fill us in.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Yay!! Ginger calms my stomach, that's for sure. I've slacked off ginger and will have to get back to it.
Great you're finding relief; however, be careful not to "overdo" the ginger. I believe that ginger can be a bit harsh to the stomach in great quantities. (I'm a little afraid of it now for myself, because my stomach is "torn up.") Anyone who knows more, please fill us in.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I take one or two caps in the morning and sometimes at night. No problems yet except Iam still constipated and now need to hit thelaxatives. But the overpowering gas has stopped!That was my number one objective. I think ifI can get some sort of not to harsh lax and havea daily BM I'll be OK. Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I take one or two caps in the morning and sometimes at night. No problems yet except Iam still constipated and now need to hit thelaxatives. But the overpowering gas has stopped!That was my number one objective. I think ifI can get some sort of not to harsh lax and havea daily BM I'll be OK. Any other suggestions?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.