Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please help, my doctor isn't any good.Can anyone tell me if these symtoms are connected to IBS...When I get nervous about something it gets so bad that I have stomach ache and loose my appertite. My stomach starts to chern away and I have difficulty relaxing. It gets to a state of panic and I sometimes vomit.Any advice?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
could be anxiety attacks.Try relaxation methods deep breathing , meditation/prayer.Do you worry alot?worry and stress will take on all kinds of physical forms.Channge doctors and start learning bout yourself.WE are the ones who have to take responsability for our health.Check for anything physical diet,nutrition.then check your mental health.Keep going till you find answers.Love Pattee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like anxiety or panic attacks to me - you really need to get to a doctor who LISTENS to your symptoms and treats them realistically with meds or diet or counseling (or a combination). Every doctor is different and it's important to find one you can respect. Don't be afraid to find another doctor. Ask your friends or co-workers who they like. People will speak highly of the really good doctors. Good luck.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It sounds like you may be having a lot of stress in your life, and possibly an allergy to either food or of environmental nature. What can you do to change the situation? Can you find some alternatives and face the problem? What items have you introduced in your home, school or job. Is someone using a new perfume, soap, shaving lotion or cleaning item. Some people are highly allergic to carpet cleaning solutions. If this is not the issue you may need to improve your diet and keep a log of the foods that may be trigger foods (food that make you ill.) There are delayed reactions taking up to six hours or more for some foodd ingested. In the meantime know that we on the board care about you--and wish you a speedy resolution to the multiple problems you are having. belle,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts