Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi again...Got pain today when I been feeling ok lately...but then got C. for 2-3 days and took 1 tiny laxative yesterday,and now got pain today,but going.Anyways, is taking1 laxative ok to take from time to time? I go from diarrhea to Constip...Taking any laxative,always just 1 pill..and I always get pain later.Should I not take laxatives?What is a natural way to help to go when having C.? With having C. or D, I always get pain.And another question,just wondering...Does anyone get cold when having bad pain?I always do. Thank you for replying and any advice. May you have a pain-free day.Dianna

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Dianna maybe the laxative is stronger than you need?? You could try a milder one.. or.. how about just a plain old stool softener???

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried all kinds,brands of laxatives and stool softners. All bring on pain later. Thank you for your reply.Dianna

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Pain is kinda common for many IBS'ers. And yes the cold clammies are common too unfortunately. For most of us it passes in time though. I hope it does for you too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts