Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it not enough that I have to have IBS? Now it looks like I have to look for another job! I have missed so much work because of my stomach they hate me here. Sometimes it is so hard to stay positive.I am having a horrible flare right now. I think my job isn't helping either. I am an administrative assistant to a VERY busy Business Manager and the stress is nuts at times. I think I have to consider a pay cut to find a job with less stress. On the other hand it is sooo stressful starting a new job. Arghhhhhh if anyone has anything positive or uplifting they would like to say to me I am all ears and at the end of my rope.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So sorry to hear it. I know how you feel. I had been asked to leave my job about 9 months ago for the same reason. I started a new job about 2 1/2 months ago and I feel like people are getting sick of me missing so much work and having to cover for me. People don't understand how much IBS effects us and aren't that sympothetic like they are about other medical conditions. I hope things work out for you. Vicki

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So sorry to hear it. I know how you feel. I had been asked to leave my job about 9 months ago for the same reason. I started a new job about 2 1/2 months ago and I feel like people are getting sick of me missing so much work and having to cover for me. People don't understand how much IBS effects us and aren't that sympothetic like they are about other medical conditions. I hope things work out for you. Vicki

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.