Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Thank you, Pandabear!I fit the profile of those helped by this new drug, and you'd better believe I can't wait to try it!

G

·
Thanks for posting this, PandaBear.
Interesting snippet from the article ...
quote:Zelnorm is known generically as tegaserod and will be marketed as Zelmac in countries other than the United States.
Julie ------------------*** Seeking accurate information in the fight against IBS ***

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Thanks for posting the article. Good to see that the 'C' types are going to be getting something to help.Then we need Lotronex back for the D types....and...someone to pay attention to the alternators like me!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I agree. Those of us in the middle will just need to make the right choices - and pay attention to our bodies. Any progress is valuable right now.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Thanks for the information. I had heard Zelnorm and Zelmac talked about through out the bullentin board. Now I know what the fuss is about. I'm chronic-C with bloating. Sounds like this is just what the Doctor ordered (for me)

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
I hope the C types get some relief from this new medication. I think we'll start making leaps and bounds with these new serotonin receptors. Take care everyone,------------------susanIBS D/C type & M.E/CFS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts