1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
LOL I like the one where it has progressed to furious and vindictive IBS. :D Thanks!

·
Community Manager
13,166 Posts

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Oh Annie Thanks for reposting this.... Hysterical! lol

·
Registered
503 Posts
I understand being able to laugh at some things in life to lighten the burden and move on. But, I don't understand how this can be funny. Its more sad and bugging than funny. Anyway, whatever floats your boat...or poo. Jeez...

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Well Indian of course it is sad and of course living with this is horrible! But... it is also good & healthy to try to find some humor. If we all went around feeling totally sad about it all of the time... I think they would classify us all as being depressed. And that doesn't have to be. IMHO if you can't laugh in life..... you are in serious trouble.

Reactions: IndianRopeTrick

·
Community Manager
13,166 Posts
oh yes, BQ--i do so agree...laughter, keeping one's sense of humor sure does help..don't know where i'd be all these years without it.

just as an example...my husband has a terrific sense of humor. the first time i was scheduled to have an anal manometry with balloon expulsion, i was a bit nervous about the whole thing. hubby listened to me describe the test and then asked "do you get to keep the balloon?" --lol.. too funny...

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
LOL Do you get to keep the baloon? LOL.......................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rofl

·
Registered
503 Posts
Well Indian of course it is sad and of course living with this is horrible! But... it is also good & healthy to try to find some humor. If we all went around feeling totally sad about it all of the time... I think they would classify us all as being depressed. And that doesn't have to be. IMHO if you can't laugh in life..... you are in serious trouble.
Yes. I am kinda bored with life. I don't even have it as bad as most of the guys in this site and yet I am bored and a bit unhappy. I just want my life to go in fast forward mode and end. I just don't feel like taking a moment to savor life. Its so boring and useless. I think I need to sleep.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts