Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who read my other post, I was symptom free for over three weeks, even the week before and during my period. Now it's back fortunately NOT with avengance, but back nonetheless
I'm still off the meds every day and talked to my doc about the zoloft. She didn't think my mood swings were due to withdrawral but just my body going back to the way it was before the zoloft. I don't agree with her on that because now my mood is much better and I've now been off the zoloft for three weeks. I figured 10 days for it to leave my system and another week week and a half to go through the withdrawral. She prescribed me Buspar to take as needed, but so far haven't had to. (Spoke with her on Monday)Anyway, I'm still eating the apples, but like I said, at least the attacks aren't quite as bad as they were.Any thoughts and prayers would be greatly appreciated I really want to stay off the meds now especially when I get pregnant. Which hopefully will be soon
Mickey

·
Registered
6,922 Posts
Hi Mickey:Sorry you're having a rough time of it, and I hope things ease up for you soon. Keep us posted on how you're coping.
Jean------------------"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way." Babe Ruth. And I'm also Praying with Bettie for a cure for this NASTY IBS! Jean

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Mickey, your doing the right thing hang in there and things will get better.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hi mickey......Sorry you aren't feeling as well, but at least the attacks are not as bad......I completely understand that you want to be off all the meds before you become pregnant.......I'm over 4 months pregnant now and other than the meds I take for the sickness I'm off everything.....My sickness is getting much better now......I usually feel nauseous at night, but I can deal with that......Good luck and let us know how you are!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.