Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is not a good morning. Ever since I had a spinal tap in October, my IBS-D has been in an uncontrollable state. I take Immodium and then explode about 2 days later. Well, my explosion is happening this morning at work. Its not very fun when there is only 1 bathroom for 10 women. I'm trying to be calm and quite about the whole thing but its really really bad!!!
I hate this so much!!! I had it under such good control for such a long time with Citracel and Calcium. I can't get a grip on it this time around. I forgot how miserable it can be. Plus, we just moved to our new house 2 weeks ago and guess what - its WAY out in the country too! So its always a ride and a half to get home. Not fun when IBS is riding with you
Mondays are bad anyways - much less an IBS Monday

·
Registered
398 Posts
Hang in there :love: I once had an attack at work. The pain was horrible, i could hardly stand up straight b/c of the cramping. I thought i was going to die, but somehow i managed to stay at work and no one knew anything was wrong.I know it's really hard to not be at home and have an attack

·
Registered
398 Posts
Hang in there :love: I once had an attack at work. The pain was horrible, i could hardly stand up straight b/c of the cramping. I thought i was going to die, but somehow i managed to stay at work and no one knew anything was wrong.I know it's really hard to not be at home and have an attack

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
I hope you are feeling better real soon !! Try to remember that it will pass. When I got this job I have now the first thing I looked for when I come for my interview was the bathroom...Just keep reading some things here and try to keep your mind busy...for me when I get a stomach ache before the big D I get scared and that probably makes it worse.....It will pass .....Happy New Years

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
I hope you are feeling better real soon !! Try to remember that it will pass. When I got this job I have now the first thing I looked for when I come for my interview was the bathroom...Just keep reading some things here and try to keep your mind busy...for me when I get a stomach ache before the big D I get scared and that probably makes it worse.....It will pass .....Happy New Years

·
Registered
249 Posts
i saw this post a little late.I hope your feeling better by now.You know the first day at my job i had an attack.The cramps got so bad i ended up passing out.I hit my head on the way down.My manager ended up coming in the bathroom to see what happened to me.They said i was gone for like 20 minuntes.I told her a passed out,so she just assumed i tripped.I let her believe that and filled out an accident report.I was so embarresed.

·
Registered
249 Posts
i saw this post a little late.I hope your feeling better by now.You know the first day at my job i had an attack.The cramps got so bad i ended up passing out.I hit my head on the way down.My manager ended up coming in the bathroom to see what happened to me.They said i was gone for like 20 minuntes.I told her a passed out,so she just assumed i tripped.I let her believe that and filled out an accident report.I was so embarresed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.