Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just wondering if anyone has any input on whether IBS can cause headaches, or could this be more in the Fibro category. I go to sleep and wake up with headaches constantly, usually I can go on with my day, but the last few weeks the fatigue and overall weakness seems to make the headaches worse.Opinions would be appreciated, I know that I need to speak to doctor again, but just wanted to see what the overall feeling on headaches was here.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Hi pastimedo you grind your teeth when you sleep? I was waking up with headaches also and it was because i was grinding my teeth. I wear a nightguard made my an orthodentist(expensive) and that has solved my problem. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Hi pastimedo you grind your teeth when you sleep? I was waking up with headaches also and it was because i was grinding my teeth. I wear a nightguard made my an orthodentist(expensive) and that has solved my problem. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I also clench my teeth during the night, which can give me headaches or make them worse. I wake up dehydrated sometimes because I breath through my mouth when I sleep and the air is dry this time of year. Dehydration can give you headaches. Also if there is an allergen in the bedroom that could be a culprit.I hope they stop soon! Try doing some stretches to relax your neck muscles...that helps me sometimes.(BTW, do you like me new sig? Seems to be getting some traffic over there.
)

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I also clench my teeth during the night, which can give me headaches or make them worse. I wake up dehydrated sometimes because I breath through my mouth when I sleep and the air is dry this time of year. Dehydration can give you headaches. Also if there is an allergen in the bedroom that could be a culprit.I hope they stop soon! Try doing some stretches to relax your neck muscles...that helps me sometimes.(BTW, do you like me new sig? Seems to be getting some traffic over there.
)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.