Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
oh god now got another prob seems never ending heartburn seems to be accuring everynight after taking so many of the pills im on for various things i have stried to space the evening lot out so not all took in one go but still seems the sameif anyone can suggest anything i can try which costs nothing and doesnt involve popping another pill that would be great

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
It depends on what you can eat. Drinking a little milk can calm it down, or taking mylanta (although it's still a medication). You can pop some blocks under the head of your bed to raise it up so you sleep with your head raised, that helps a bit, but if you've just started suffering you should probably see your doctor about it to make sure. Also avoid spicy food and don't eat for 2 hours before you lie down for bed. HTH

·
Registered
62 Posts
When My acid reflux was really bad.....I had pretty good luck with a product called Sun Chlorella. I took the powered version....You just mix it with a glass of water and bingo!My suggestion would be to take it about 2 1/2 Hours after dinner. The product has been around for years & is available at any health food store.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.