Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has tried Heathers Tummy Fiber ? Its a natural soluable fiber that takes a while to work , but is supposed to work wonders on constipation or diarrea? It can be found online. I am currently using it daily, and I am hoping for a miracle with my constipation. Through prayer and Heathers Tummy Fiber....I hope for the best. It has no taste, and is taken up to 4 times a day. So, if anyone could give me any feedback on the product, I would appreciate. andreagay60###msn.com

·
Registered
142 Posts
I've been taking that since the past 4 months, twice a day. Sorry, no miracles. My problem is slow BM + incomplete evacuation. I'm not sure how this fiber helps, and can't even tell how it has been helping me. But I guess not much since I haven't seem much improvement. But I'm still sticking with it. But I hope it helps you.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I used Heather's Tummy Fiber for several months and I have constipation. It seemed to help a little, but I was also taking other things, so it was hard to tell just how much.I went on vacation a little over a month ago and forgot to take it during that time. I noticed NO difference, which surprised me. So, when I got home, I didn't resume taking the fiber, and guess what? No difference. So, now I have 1/2 can plus a whole package of fiber sitting in the cabinet. I figure since I couldn't tell a difference, why spend the money.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.