Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyoneI am new to the site. I hope you have all had a lovely day in the sunshine.I have had IBS for about a year now and it's really making me fed up at the moment. I seem to be constipated all the time and suffer from cramps/wind on a daily basis. It seems to be worse in the morning/evening and after sex. I have been prescribed Colofac by my doctor but this doesn't seem to be working anymore.It's got to the point where even when I feel better after going to the loo, it starts again as soon as I eat anything again (even a snack).I went to the Lake District this weekend and had a lovely time. Then, on the journey home, I got an attack of wind which was very uncomfortable on a long journey. I don't feel sexy at all right now and my sex drive has gone down because sex seems to make it all worse.Any help would be very much appreciated

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Welcome Fed :(You sure are not alone! Look for more ideas on our Constipation Forum. You can get there (as well as to all of our other forums) by using the site navigator drop down arrow on the bottom right of every page by the "Go" tab.Or by clicking here:http://www.ibsgroup.org/forums/index.php?showforum=14

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.