Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I was not sure of where to post this besides I started one in the Lounge too. So, I am here to tell you that I'm Lady Bear aka Karen as my signature line says well ... I am new to the site as of yesterday and wanted to say that I am a wife to a CD - Crohn's Disease patient. My husband was diagnosed in December 2005 after a long run with IBS & it finally turned into Crohn's & WOW was it a BLOW to all of us too as there is NOBODY in his family that has this disease as it's all in my family so I am praying that known of my kids get it. But, my son who is living still at home for the last week has been showing early signs of it & so I am praying that it's not Crohn's because I really do not want to go through all of this again with him as he is 22 years old & no insurance so ... keep him in prayer & once we find out more I will come by & share it !!Well, I better go so take care and just wanted to share a bit about me. Take care & is there any place special if we wish to share some games where the place is to share them. I am guessing the Lounge right ? Well, take care & God Bless each of you !!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Hi karen and welcome

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.