Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello to everyone here in this forum from me...i'm new here,so i just wanted to introduce myself...i've been just recently diagnosed with ibs even though i've been suffering on and off from this disease for at least 10 years...my symptoms just never were severe enough to make me actually go see a doctor about it until a couple of months ago...i got type a,so i get both D and C even though only recently i've been having more problems with lots and lots and bad bad constipation (one of the reasons i started going to the doctor at all..),all those years before that i was only fighting with D which was annoying but not as bad as this now... well,so after a long time of going from doctor to doctor and being examed i've been diagnosed with IBS...and now i'm kinda lost with this...so i started looking around on the internet (like most of u did here at some point i bet) and found this great forum...and i gotta say,the stories here all sound too familiar...even though i've been quite miserable the past months with a really bad flare of IBS i don't want to take medication so i am currently looking around,trying out different foods and things to hopefully find a way to control this beast...it's been quite difficult though..like i said,i never had a flare this bad ever before even though i used to have symptoms for years...i actually was nearly 3 years with almost no symptoms at all (besides occasional diarrhea,but i didn't give it any importance) until about 8 months ago when it started getting really bad,at first with lots of D and the past months terrible constipation... but anyway,i am going too much into detail here maybe :(i just hope to find some answers here and people who share the same pain and experiences since i've gotten quite frustrated with my situation these past months... btw,english isn't my mother tongue so please excuse any mistakes i might make :)greetings from florida!amy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.