Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it seems it is just an american BBS before i register . ha, it is a international BBS now, though i never wanted to join such a BBS, neither did you all guys.i am 26 year old guy ,living in beijing, china.i have been haunted by Diarrhea-dominated IBS for almost five years.irronically , i am a banking trader, a job coping with stress and decision-making.These month , i am in better condition.go to bathroom less than 5 times a day.i may die in the bathroom,like a soldier die in the battlefield.since it is a functional disorder ,not a disease ,so there is no medicine so far, i tried chinese herbal remedy ,but it doesn't work,maybe i should try chinese acupuncture.....god bless me , god bless all IBS sufferer around the world!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Welcome wateric!! Actually the website is here in Toronto, Canada, but we have tons of wonderful people all over the world on here. I hope you stay with us, lots of well informed people here, they have helped me tremendously! Again welcome!!

·
Registered
354 Posts
wateric:Welcome to the BB. It sounds like you have an exciting and interesting career especially when you are working in the world�s fastest growing economy. Your IBS must cause you a lot of grief. I know mine does but that is life.I hope you have had a proper work up to rule out other conditions that can mimic IBS. As you are probably aware IBS is diagnosed by the process of elimination. I�m sorry to hear that Chinese herbal treatment did not help you. I have been considering this approach for a few years but have not pursued it yet. I tried acupuncture in the past. It did not help me but some members have reported good results. In my case a TCM doctor told me that acupuncture would not help me and recommended herbal treatment. We are all different and maybe acupuncture is the answer you are looking for. I assume the acupuncturists where you live in China use disposable needles. There have been a few cases in Canada where needles were reused on numerous patients which is not safe practice.Hope to hear from you again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.