Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am almost 62 yrs old and female,and I think I have IBS.I have all its symptoms. I go from diarrhea to constipation often.Often with severe pain that I nearly faint from. I have had tummy and colon problems for several years now as a adult. I dont have money to go to a doctor or insurance. So I thought I try here forhelp and advice and tips. Also I need to know more about what foods to avoid and what foods are safe. I am Lacotoze Intolerant. (spelt that wrong)So I will be reading your forums here. Thank you for any replies or help or advice here.sincerely diannamlp

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi Diana i am 54 just 2 welcome u i was diagnosed 2 years ago can you drink juice u dilute in water such as ribena dont know if u have this where u r there has 2 b the same sort of thing just 2 give it a bit of flavour and colour only has 2 b a small amount used this is what i drink.Water gets a bit boting after a while. I also drink chamomile tea and fennel tea 2 help with the cramps there herbal take a bit of getting used 2.

·
Registered
722 Posts
There is antispasmodic tablets you can buy from the pharmacy that may help with pain.Some though you need to get on presciption,but maybe you could speak to a pharmacist about them.I am sure the other forums will be of some help to you on here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.