Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new here and I am glad I found this website and look foward to getting to know you guys better and all that good stuff. I need a support group/system or something because I am going through so many mood swings and emotions and bad thoughts these days, it is getting downright frightening. I am fairly new to this disorder (or as I like to call it, my curse) and I have a lot to learn I am sure. I stumbled on your site due to another late night of waiting for the diarrhea to calm down due to taking laxatives due to being constipated due to having more invasive and uncomfortable tests being done.
The fun just never stops.
BUT I am sure you all know how that feels.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi,I love your name too! I'm fairly new here also but am finding this site so helpful, it's so great to find other people out there who understand. I get a lot of anxiety and bad thoughts feelings too, thought it was just me and didn't realise that it could be linked to my IBS. In fact I'm finding out so much more here about the illness and a lot of things fit now. Hope you get as much out of it too.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi,I love your name too! I'm fairly new here also but am finding this site so helpful, it's so great to find other people out there who understand. I get a lot of anxiety and bad thoughts feelings too, thought it was just me and didn't realise that it could be linked to my IBS. In fact I'm finding out so much more here about the illness and a lot of things fit now. Hope you get as much out of it too.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Welcome- hope we can help! It is very scary when you think you're the only one who feels like their life is controlled by this. Come on here and say anything you want- no one judges. In fact someone has probably already been through it and can offer good advice!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Welcome- hope we can help! It is very scary when you think you're the only one who feels like their life is controlled by this. Come on here and say anything you want- no one judges. In fact someone has probably already been through it and can offer good advice!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.