Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi People :)My name is mark,im 25 yrs old from dublin.I have had stomach problems since i was about 18 or 19.I found out around that time after a colonoscopy that i had reflux(grade B ) if my memory serves me right,Which i had learned to cope with through alot of trial and error lol.So that was fine up until feb last year when i started to experience really bad cramping type pains in my stomach and was using the bathroom up 10+ times a day.After a month or so of this i finally snapped and went to my GP,who set up a colonoscopy which it was decided i would be tested for IBS/CD.To cut out the middle bit my new GI has told me i definatly have either really bad IBS or CD after my previous GI had sent me a four sentence letter after a colonoscopy a kind of thats that your fine(thanks) no follow up app.At the moment i am waiting on the results of a CT-scan which i have an app for in two weeks were i will eventually find out after six months of tests
.Anyways really glad to find somewhere like this to talk about it and cheers for reading a little bit about mise.Mark.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.