Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'M REALLY SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ON IN SUCH A LONG TIME!!!! i just got out of surgery but hmmm..... let me think things that help well there's relaxing i have different techniques that help me relax for example sports, reading, music, exercising i find that the IBS mellows down when i'm in good shape!! hope that can help and i'm sorry again that i didn't reply sooner hope you read this!!!!!~celle

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hello celle. I think it was really nice that u gave me that advice.I just wanted to know how old are u??? I'am 11 well I'am turning 11 in 5 days. you are really nice. because your the only one who ansered,and you give great advice!!! where do u live? I live in Wisconsin. whats your Phone number. If u don't want to tell I under stand.

·
Registered
46 Posts
hey, i'm on now i had LOTS of homework to do!! sorry andyway i live in Washington NOT Washington DC anyway i'd love to chat BUT i do have to finish math homework but hopefully i'll be on later tonight!!!! hope to see you!!~celle

·
Registered
46 Posts
sorry Skater but i do kinda agree it's SUPER dangerous you don't know WHO i might be. besides OTHER PEOPLE can see YOUR phone number to!!
Thanx for the advise on stress i really appreciate it!!~Celle*

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well i don't think u should tell me that. its harsh. so bye celle and Marvin,or what ever your name is. now bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Skater, you really should not post your phone number online, especially to people you dont really know. Anyone can see these forums.Also, it can take people a wgile to respond because these forums aren't checked as often as the meeting place and the main forum.Feel better.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
celle i was sorta mean but all i want to say is sorry. man i'am so bord. i think chewing gum isn't boring
so if your on you could talk to me
april 8 is my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Skater, Happy Birthday!
And you should remember that conversations you have on bulletin boards are not private. We're glad you're here to get help and understanding, but you need to remember that we are strangers. As a mommy, I want you to be more careful.
Now, have a happy birthday and don't forget to make a wish before you blow out your candles. :love:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Jakie Gian thanks for saying happy birthday to me only 8 people said Happy birthday to me. i think it was nice u said Happy Birthday.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts