Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the Caltrate brand calcium and it was a little improvement so I want to continue to use that.Align has helped some people with IBS-D so I am very eager to try that also.I did order caltrate from drugstore.com before and I got it but some regulations must have been changed recently, since this time I got denied.Therefor I tried to order form Amazon.com and it denied both Align and Caltrate.What can I do?I really want to get hold of these items even though I live in Sweden.

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
Calcium Carbonate with vitamin D is a pretty common dietary supplement so you may be able to buy the equivalent locally.Check at a store that sells supplements they likely also carry probiotics and you could look for one with the same species as Align (or at least some other bifobacterium) and see what is available from swedish companies.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think I managed to solve it. There was alot of different prizes on the same product at amazon so I clicked that I wanted to order ALL of them. Most was denied but the most expensive ones would ship...Probably something to with warranty and therefor us Europeans has to pay extra.I will start testing other calcium brands most likely to see if I can find something that works equally well as caltrate.However I never tried probiotics before and I heard Align is one of the best and therefor I wanted to see if it works for me. If it appears Align work for me I may start experimenting with other probiotics as I would know atleast some should work.

·
Registered
131 Posts
You can also try to find it on ebay. I bought caltrate and align through ebay and they got delivered to the Netherlands. Price for shipment also was pretty reasonable. And usually you can find more than one seller.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.