Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After doing Mike's Tapes (which you may or may not have heard of) I was feeling conciderably better and my IBS was almost gone for 1 whole month! (after 2 years of daily suffering). I was feeling happy and positive and was even concidering taking driving lessons and went on holiday!For some bizzare reason 1 week ago back came the IBS, worse than ever. Not because I was stressed -because I wasn't, I was feeling very well and positive and happy. But now, I feel depressed and angry because I had a glimmer of opportunity and it has been taken away from me. At first I blamed the sudden hot weather for upsetting the balance in my tummy, (anyone else get this?)I am concidering going to the doctors for Anti depressents.Can anyone recomend one which is good for IBS type D? I hear that Prozac is not very good and that there are better anti depressents which help both the mind and the digestive system. Anyone got any knowledge?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.