Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys...Need some reassurance here! Big time.Well, I'm doen in the dumps again. This attack started on Saturday (Thursday today). I have had major D since then. Also, I have no desire to eat at all. When and if I do, I have to force myself. I have eaten a piece of bread, soda crackers, chicken broth, and a half a can of Ensure since Saturday. I know that part of the YUCK that I am feeling is being hungary and needing food, but I almost get sick at the though of eating.About 2 hours after eating I get waves of what I can only explain as YUCK. I have to lie down under a pile of blankets and warm up, but then I get hot. My Mom says it sounds like morning sickness. I am definatly not Prego though. Is what I am experience nausea?And about the loss of appetite thing - when should I start to worry.

·
Registered
840 Posts
It sounds to me like it could be a tummy bug. I sometimes have to remind myself that D etc. isn't always due to IBS! Anyway, you could try BRAT - bread, rice, and can't remember the other 2! I usually find dry bread (white) is OK. When to worry depends I guess on your weight. And don't forget to take lots of fluids.hugsliz

·
Registered
840 Posts
It sounds to me like it could be a tummy bug. I sometimes have to remind myself that D etc. isn't always due to IBS! Anyway, you could try BRAT - bread, rice, and can't remember the other 2! I usually find dry bread (white) is OK. When to worry depends I guess on your weight. And don't forget to take lots of fluids.hugsliz

1 - 3 of 3 Posts