Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I suffer from IBS-C and have been on Zelnorm for over 1 year. It seems to have stopped working. I'm currently on the Mayo suggested 3 TSP Konsyl 4TBL MOM daily. Further I've kicked it off with a mostly liquid diet. I have not taken the Zelnorm in a week, I feel I may have a tolerance built up some how. Thing is I need to get the Zelnorm or some other pill that works because I joined the military when I was feeling better and leave for BCT soon. When I got on Zelnorm I got 7 months of normal life, I coulda gone through then. Ive got till mid march to get this going again. Idea's?

·
Registered
510 Posts
Oh My Gosh! I feel so badly for you! You must feel the pressure right now. Can you postpone your report to the service till you get a program going? Disability? There are things that will work for you, but to do it in such a short time, I'm not sure. Try www.drdahlman.com I'm not sure what he'd suggest, but he would understand and maybe have something to try. Good luck, and God bless you for your willingness to serve our country!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.