Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just read the post about nausea and IBS. I too have this problem. Sometimes I have the nausea with little or no C or D. Yesterday I had a slightly loose BM and last night I could not sleep because of these intestinal spasms that caused nausea.I was feeling great for a month--almost no discomfort, D or C, great appetite--then about 2 weeks ago, when my period started, I got a little D. Since then, I have had no appetite whether I was feeling nauseated or not. I don't know what to do; I just do not feel like eating. I force myself, but it's a starvation diet at best. I am well within my weight limits; I do NOT need to diet or lose weight. In fact, the prospect scares me a little. I don't want to be anorexic, but my nausea is causing me almost to be.My GI dr. said I had A LITTLE reflux, and I am on Aciphex. So that isn't helping. Right now I feel queasy and I have to go to work soon. Anyone else have anything that helped them when nauseated? I am pretty much at my wits' end.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.