Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
every time i eat one to two hours after i feel sick and dizzy,and lots of air to burp up. after about 300 burps later i start feeling a bit better,some told me that i should not eat spises, pasta ,greesy food,or fiber so now i,m lucky if i eat one meal in a day, and the meal i eat is dry chicken ,and some tasteless veg, i used to be 74kilos 2 months ago and now i,m 64 . has anyone got any advise......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hi keith, you need to talk to your dr. as soon as possible, typical male attitude if you don't mind me saying!could be gall bladder, could be more but for sure it's not going away by itself.SO get away from this screen go to the phone, dial your drs. number and MAKE AN APPOINTMENT--NOW!then report back here to tell when your appointment is to take place. we care about our family here and we don't allow them to be stupid so on your way sunshine! see yo back here tomorrow--o.k.?...norma

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, please do go to the doctor. Not only can the burping be from gallbladder problems, it can also be from pancreatits, which can be very serious! It's a good idea to go to the doctor just to be sure.
K

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Keith,I agree with the others, you gotta go see a Doc (the right one though - thats the harder part).I don't have your symptoms, but I was told to go on that very same diet - Chicken and veggies...plain and simple. Well I was nearer 80 kilos, and then after 2 months on this diet I weighed in at 64 kilos...Great if you need or want to loose weight, but my symptoms had only gotten better for about the first 2 weeks, and then they were back.Now I'm back eating pretty much anything, and I feel healthier again. And at least my weight is back up to 72 kilos which feels better...Go see the Doc Keith, and get it checked out properly - no 'well it might be diagnosis'.Hope you get some relief soonNu.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.