Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know what's going on with me. I feel really sick. I don't know if it's ibs or flu, but it feels like *it* could come out either end and i'm at work! I don't know why i came in.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I know how you feel. Something was going around here several weeks ago and I got it.Sick feeling,pain in stomach,some vomitting,but mostly watery "D".I wanted to die.I kept telling everyone this wasn't IBS,thought for sure it was food poisoning but later from talking to alot of people found it was some sort of stomach virus.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I know how you feel. Something was going around here several weeks ago and I got it.Sick feeling,pain in stomach,some vomitting,but mostly watery "D".I wanted to die.I kept telling everyone this wasn't IBS,thought for sure it was food poisoning but later from talking to alot of people found it was some sort of stomach virus.

G

·
I often find that instead of getting the flu that "normal" people get, Ill have headaches and long stomach ache for a few days. SOmetimes its relaly abd but thats what the flu does to me... I imagine that anyone with ibs could have this as your body just isnt the same.

G

·
I often find that instead of getting the flu that "normal" people get, Ill have headaches and long stomach ache for a few days. SOmetimes its relaly abd but thats what the flu does to me... I imagine that anyone with ibs could have this as your body just isnt the same.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts