Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a urinary infection and was in Walgreen's and saw an over the counter medication for urinary infection pain, urgency and burning. I bought some and thought I would see if it would work.I took one pill this morning with breakfast and my urine turned yellow and orange. I'm so scared. I didn't take anymore pills. How long will this keep up? When will my urine get back to normal color? I'm so scared. I haven't had a BM much today and am afraid to see what is going to come out in yellow and orange.It's been about 5 and a half hours since I took it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have a urinary infection and was in Walgreen's and saw an over the counter medication for urinary infection pain, urgency and burning. I bought some and thought I would see if it would work.I took one pill this morning with breakfast and my urine turned yellow and orange. I'm so scared. I didn't take anymore pills. How long will this keep up? When will my urine get back to normal color? I'm so scared. I haven't had a BM much today and am afraid to see what is going to come out in yellow and orange.It's been about 5 and a half hours since I took it.
Don't worry that is what happens to your pee when you take that med AZO it nums the burning sensation. I have used several times over the years and it happens every time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.