Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an uncomfortable condition that I need help me with. My stomach seems to be sensitive to certain foods. Sometimes I have multiple bowel movements in a day and experience an aching feeling coming from the bowel area. I also experience that same aching feeling when I am not experiencing diarrhea or other problems. Do I just have an overlu sensitive colon?

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Sorry, can't help you. Maybe you should take it to the Irritable Bowel Syndrom forum on this board.Go below, to Hop to and find all the forums for this board.Welcome aboard and good luck finding answers

·
Registered
654 Posts
Hi CZ, welcome. Your symptoms sound like ibs, but make an appointment with your doc. In the meantime try keeping a food diary, since you think it might be related to something you eat. Write down everything you eat, wait maybe an hour and write how you feel. I know this can be tedious. But you maybe able to pin it down to certain foods, sometimes though no matter what you eat ibs can cuse problems. But by keeping a diary you may get an idea, and you'll have some info to go to your doc with when you see him/her. Since it seems most docs ask the diet question first. ie: Have you noticed any particular food causing your symptoms? Good luck and take care.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts