Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
672 Posts
People here don't normally take too kindly to this kind of post, so don't say you haven't been warned.What qualifies you to do a study on IBS? What is the purpose of this study? Why should we want you to comment on our symptoms? Is confidentiality guaranteed? How did you find this website and why is this your only post? If this is legitimate, why the need to lure participants with cheesy prizes?Personally, I wouldn't get involved with anyone doing a study who can't write a simple post without making spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors. Last I heard, these things were still expected at the university level.Oh, just for the record, the majority of us do leave the house and aren't that desperate for entertainment.

· Registered
672 Posts
Tom, I don't consider myself "over-sensitive". If you were referring to me, you don't know me well enough to make that judgement.Carly, your second post here should have been your first. A little planning on presentation goes a long way. Good luck with your study, and your PhD.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.