Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,478 Posts
perhaps if you give more information like how your study has been designed, who qualifies, how the results will be used, etc. you might get a better response. You use a fairly broad term like "symptoms" and that raises a flag. Read around the board just a little bit and you'll see that there is no such thing as one set of symptoms for IBS. Like Sherlock, I'm fairly suspicious of this approach and would need a lot more info before responding.

· Registered
1,478 Posts
Carlythanks for the follow up. you did get hit a little hard since we tend to be hit up around here for sure cures and other things. We are a group who prefers our information up front and in the open. sometimes it's hard to tell if that information would be forthcoming or not.that said, I might be interested in helping out although I would need to know about time commitments, etc. Also, a two week period would not really be that indicative for me since my symptoms come and go - and luckily I'm in the fairly mild group especially now that I've found some things that help a lot. nancy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.