Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folksI have terrible gas and bloatings. I don`t know how this gas is produced. Simethicone and carcoal didn`t work. I don`t have smelly gas but a huge volume. I think about reduce the carbs, but don`t know what is left to eat? What should I in the morning. I don`t think that much protein is healthy over a lon time.Some advice would be great, I`m very confused. Greetings

· Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
quote:posted 25 June 2005 08:02 PMIt is different for everyone.You need to do a elimination diet to see what is causing your problem.Sugars, starches, fruit, & dairy is a place to start.
Milk seems not to be problematic for me. I left a lot of dairy products and got the same bloatings. The gas seems to be traped on the right side and are very painful. The only way out of this hell is the eat low carb, i guess. I`ve read that rice is a safe food for the gas issue but white rice seems to make me more C. I need some more suggestions what I should eat. I have no idea for breakfast and dinner. Please help

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.