Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, im in so much pain today,crying as i write this! been up all night with stomach pains, feeling sick,im so fed up with this.Went to gp on weds and said that the tabs(colofac) wasnt helping and im in pain nearly every day,told me to keep on with the tabs,as im still under the clinic have to go again for treatment for piles and ibs,asked to be refeered to consultant but he said he would do the same as he was doing! had barum enama nothing serious showed up and basically i would have to try and live with it as i would always have this. Im so down could do with some advice please!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hang in there!! It sucks, I know. I'm doing so bad in all my college classes. The anxiety keeps me from going to class, and I don't want to go to class because I don't want to be far away from a bathroom. Vicious cycle. I'm miserable. Just try and hang in there. Things will get better.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I understand where you are coming from. I am battling the exact thing you are right now and it seems every couple of days I am back to this living hell again. Have you tried any antispasam meds? They helped me for a while but in the past year I have been on everyone I think is out there - with no relief from the pain. It feels like a twisted colon but everything was ruled out by my gi doctors tests. Without my faith and family - i would of killed myself by now. This is a horrible way to live and go through life. Have you tried any of the nonprescription meds that many people are using on this forum? I haven't yet but I am thinking about it because my stomach cramps/pains are relentless. I thought about trying provex cv. Someone named mark (in this forum) is the main guru on it. Let me know if you find anything that helps - I will do the same. Good luck!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your replies,im actually considering changing my gp,as im not happy with his attitude,basically he says well you will have ibs for life s have to put up with it!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.