Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
So this is my first time posting here...so Ive been having pain underneath right ribs, but above where my appendix would be. Sharp pain, almsot fills like trapped gas, but it's constant. Did an ultrasound, everything was normal, did a stool test, no blood, and had a blood test done, everything NORMAL. The doc put me on librax, offbrand actually, how long til it starts working? IT has helped with my anxiety tremendously though! But, I did only start the meds yesterday, I'm on my second day, and ugh, I still have stomach pain. It's like sharp and when I press on my buttocks, the pain presses on my abdominal wall...it's weird, anyone else experience that? And sometimes it'll be on my left side, but most times on my right...any thoughts or opinions, or have the same pain? THANKS GUYS!
I have stomach pain, but not quite like yours. I have been on Librax for about a month now and have found it very helpful. I do not remember how long it took to start noticing a difference, but I would say try to stay on it for a little longer and hopefully you'll find some relief. I do notice that I get tired about 45 minutes to an hour after taking it, but I'd take that over stomach pain and diarrhea any day!Good luck!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.