Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you are constipated for days; when it hurts to stand up straight because you are so loaded and yet nothing happens; when you just feel like stuffing your face with more food because you hope that something will make you go; when this 'load' makes you so nervous and excited that you act in an uncontrolled manner though you are really very tired and just want to relieve yourself; when you feel like you're losing it?! well, that's me...today...and many other days (but, honestly, i haven't had this feeling in a while--i guess my IBS has been better then). Oh, my...does it ever stop?! Help please--anything. the only thing i can think about right now is going to the gym, grooving and shaking it, hoping that the bouncing would help, as it often does. the only problem: i'm at work now! thank you, thank you, thank you!

·
Registered
808 Posts
Ive had that feeling before- its like sheer panic that it will never come out. Hav e you tried an enema? also recently I found peach juice gets ya going. If I hadn't gone in a while and felt that full I would do the enema first. Maybe even for a few days in a row. then begin with whatever therapy you use. hope this helps. try not to panic- it makes it worse.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know!!! panic on top of a panicky stomach. awful!! oh, my misery...only someone with IBS can understand this. am so frustrated with it and it's all becoming the same now...nothing seems to work so nothing matters either! oh, my...i really do sound tragic, don't I? :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.