Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I have had a bought with hemmy's about 3 weeks ago and they finally went away. Now the only thing is, is that now I get a burning sensation when I have a BM!! I kind of feel like a bump back there, when the hemmy was there, but I don't know what to do, the bump does not hurt, just my bowel movement, could this be hemmy's again. I know this sounds dumb, but I this sucks!!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
maybe too much acid?

·
Registered
372 Posts
When a protruding hemorrhoid goes away, it sometimes leaves a little skin tag there. That may be what you're feeling. I have one of those. I also have another external hemmie today, and it's pretty bothersome. I'll be glad if I can ever get off my acid reflux medicine. That's causing the constipation, which in turn is causing these hemmies for me. Not fun. I had IBS-c before the reflux even started. It's really hard to keep stool soft and regular now. I use Colace, Fibercon, and Culturelle. Helps some.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.