Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,I have a question for anyone that could give me some help. I have been experiencing Fbo on and off for the last 4 years and I was wondering has anyone went to a proctologist? If so did it help I read this thread and ordered some florastor and vitamins that I have just started taking should I take the probotics also? I read an article that says bismuth subgallate which goes by the name Devrom is good for help with body odor has any one tried this product. Any help will be appreciated this has been a long 4 years of going to one doctor after another with limited help. If it will help I am IBS-C but it is mild the bigger issue I have is the FBO. I just started the candida diet and have not seen any improvements yet but it's only been a week.

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
Floraster is a kind of probiotic, unless I am confused?We have had a few people try Devrom. If the odor is from intestinal gas that should help. However sometimes fecal odors come from other things and it may not help with those body odors.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts