Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying to get my IBS under control for about 2 years. My doctor thinks I have a food allergy and has put me on a gluten-free diet. There are limited resources for free out there and I was just wondering if people are willing to share what they eat to help keep symptoms at bay---I appreciate any help. Thank you.

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
http://www.endowsec.com/pated/edtgs06.htm has a pretty easy to follow list with a sample menu.Generally whole foods bought from the outside edge of the grocery store are likely to be gluten free (just check that meat isn't injected with broth or anything like that to be safe).Fruits and veggies, meat and most dairy are OK. Rice and potatoes for starch if you want that in a meal. Nuts that are plain (not flavored with anything other than salt) can be OK too.Most the people I know with celiac stick to whole foods rather than processed foods even if the processed food promises to be gluten free.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.