Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't remember if someone here or on gas and bloating told me about this but I tried DIGESTIVE ADVANTAGE IBS and it has helped tremendously. Way less gas, no bloating and no pain. I don't know if it works for eveyone but it sure has helped me. There is a web site that you can get free samples, it is www.gandenbiotech.com, I think.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am new here. I finally gave up on the medical community and went to a homeopathic doctor for help. He recommended Slippery Elm capsules twice a day along with a digestive enzyme capsule with each meal. So far, I have been pain free for almost a week...and I have only had two attacks since I started his program a month ago, and even those were milder than usual. I have discovered that if I open a Slippery Elem capsule and drink it in hot Mint tea during an attack, I can actually feel the cramping subside. I looked it up on the internet and it is an old indian treatment for digestive issues. It is a miracle for me. He also has me off ALL Dairy and Wheat products. (And NO caffine of course.) I have recently had just a few chocolate chip cookies which have wheat flour in them...and sure enough, I got gassy right away. But so far, I am not having the excrutiating pain that has plagued me for so long. I almost feel normal. The true test will be time. (But I will stay away from the cookies just the same.) I have been reading this forum for awhile, but joined it today to share the good news.

·
Registered
162 Posts
My son tried the DIGESTIVE ADVANTAGE IBS for a few days. I know it says that you will have gas and bloating for a couple of days, but he was SO MISERABLE that he had to stay home from school. We stopped it immediately. He has missed so much school that we couldn't afford to keep trying this item. I'm glad it worked for someone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.