Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there all! My husband and I entered Roscoe in the Pets of Philly contest. We live in the Philadelphia area and there is a local magazine that chooses one pet per month which is displayed in the magazine along with the write-up that the owner submits. Well, we are so proud that he was selected as one of the 6 nominees for the upcoming November issue! He needs your help to win-please click on the link that I've provided and click in the circle beside Roscoe and enter your email down at the bottom. You can only vote once from one computer otherwise it will discount all votes from your IP address. Please help us get him in the November issue! We would really appreciate it! http://www.phillymag.com/content.php?name=.../petcontest.txt Thank you! Heather, George & Roscoe

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh, thank you Michelle! I will certainly be on this board as soon as I know if he wins! Unfortunately, the winner isn't notified early, so they find out with the general public.....nervewracking!!!!Thanks so much again!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.