Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have ibs-c and ibs-d. I have chronically severe stomach cramps/pains constantly. if they go away for any length of time, i am left feeling like i was hit in the stomach with a baseball bat or that I am recovering from recent stomach surgery. I have tried every antispasam med but bentyl, i am on lexpro, donntal, levbid, and librax - with no help. has anyone have any suggestions for relief. I have tried fiber meds, but my ibs-d gets uncontrolable. i try and take imodium but my ibs-c gets extremely bad. has anyone found any gentle fiber meds or things that have helped them? I am at my wits end!! Thanks!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I have been to gi doctors for 10 years now. The problem is that my ibs (severe cramps have gotten horribly worse) - the doctors dont know why and just throw another pill at me.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, I have been to gi doctors for 10 years now. The problem is that my ibs (severe cramps have gotten horribly worse) - the doctors dont know why and just throw another pill at me.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont have any specific extra stress right now, other than the ibs symptoms that are plaquing me. It can hit me for know reason. I can just be relaxing on the couch doing nothing and suddenly have severe stomach cramps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts