Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The best treatment for my hemmorroids (and they have completly gone away) is to walk 3 times a week (at least 1 mile or an hour) take hot soapy baths. That works wonders. Or epsom salt baths. Epsom Salts are available at any drug store for around $2.Try not to be constantly seditary (I know it's hard)Also eating small amount of food more often may help with allergies. This helps me alot.

·
Registered
18 Posts
The best way to treat hemorrhoids are:Using hemorrhoid oitment: Anusol, or Anusol HC if your situation is more severe. Anusol HC requires a prescription from your doctor.Sitting for too long or walking to much can aggravate it. The best way, when you can, is to lay down, that way, it doesnt put any pressure on your hemorrhoids.Try to avoid strong soap on the affected area. Dove soap is ok, because its Ph is the same as water. Avoid hot water also, it can irritate. Take warm bath without any soap for about 10-15minutes, 3 times a day. Keep the affected area clean and dry.Drink alot of water to avoid constipation and avoid spicy meals.If your hemorrhoids still aren't gone, go see your doctor.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.