Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the best thing to get rid of an outside hemmy? It burns, itch, hurts. I used anusol plus suppositories but I don't think it's doing much, used it twice now. Wouldn't the cream be better? I think the suppository gets lost inside and can't do what it was meant to do. HELP !!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hemmorhoids don't "clear up" overnight. Takes two or three weeks before you really notice that much improvement. Get you some witch hazel and apply to the affected area after your bath. Sitting in warm water will help also. Continue to use the suppositories AS WELL as the cream. Also use a stool softener such as Surfak so as not to strain when having a BM. (I know they are miserable) Hope you get to feeling better soon.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hemmorhoids don't "clear up" overnight. Takes two or three weeks before you really notice that much improvement. Get you some witch hazel and apply to the affected area after your bath. Sitting in warm water will help also. Continue to use the suppositories AS WELL as the cream. Also use a stool softener such as Surfak so as not to strain when having a BM. (I know they are miserable) Hope you get to feeling better soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.