Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if once you got hemroids if you would have them forever. Is there anything that you can do to make them go away? Also what are some treatments for them? Thanks, Star

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hi Star,OUCH!
Sorry to say you pretty much have hemmoroids forever after getting them. Mine don't act up all the time, but when they do it can be very uncomfortable. I use preparation H and sometimes the wipes, because the rectal area can get very sore from wiping when hemmoroids are acting up. There is prescription medication available that works very well if you have constant trouble with yours. Hope this helps.......
Donna

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hi Star,OUCH!
Sorry to say you pretty much have hemmoroids forever after getting them. Mine don't act up all the time, but when they do it can be very uncomfortable. I use preparation H and sometimes the wipes, because the rectal area can get very sore from wiping when hemmoroids are acting up. There is prescription medication available that works very well if you have constant trouble with yours. Hope this helps.......
Donna

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.