Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone out there tried the Herbal Cleansing products by the Awareness Corp.? I'm currently paying $150 for CLEAR. Clear is a vitamin that claims to erradicate all parasites from your body. Hey, I'll try anything.This is a bumped topic. I'm looking for more feedback. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
I have not used Clear but I use the product Experience by Awareness Corp. I make a tea out of 2 capsules every night. They have been great in helping with the C. A few others on the BB use Experience too. I'm sorry but I don't know anything about Clear except that it is for parasites or something. I don't think I have parasites.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
I have not used Clear but I use the product Experience by Awareness Corp. I make a tea out of 2 capsules every night. They have been great in helping with the C. A few others on the BB use Experience too. I'm sorry but I don't know anything about Clear except that it is for parasites or something. I don't think I have parasites.

·
Registered
86 Posts
My family and I have done the whole parasite cleanse involving the Clear from Awareness and think it was great. As mentioned, the finale of the whole deal is that the Experience is a great colon cleanser to keep things moving and we have not been without it since (3 years now). Any other questions, email me directly because I don't always have the chance to check the board and I might miss you.Jo

·
Registered
86 Posts
My family and I have done the whole parasite cleanse involving the Clear from Awareness and think it was great. As mentioned, the finale of the whole deal is that the Experience is a great colon cleanser to keep things moving and we have not been without it since (3 years now). Any other questions, email me directly because I don't always have the chance to check the board and I might miss you.Jo

1 - 5 of 5 Posts