Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner

Here`s a little story

363 views 4 replies 1 participant last post by  Jerilyn 
G
#1 ·
Well people looks like its time for some more humor here too many bad feelins floatin around and we just dont need this so yall sit back and Ill tell ya bout one of my escapades. Me and my buddy Hebert(pronounced A-bear)was out squirrle huntin and we aint seen nothin, so we got bored and started walkin and lookin for somethin to do. We came up on this old abandoned well, I look in cant see the bottom so throw a rock in...dont here it hit, so ol Hebert throws in a stick...still dont here nothin so I says man this thang aint got no bottom. Hebert says we need sumpin bigger so we start lookin and Hebert says hey I got sumpin here, he drags a big ol log up out of some weeds and it had an old rope all twisted on it so I says throw it in... so he does and we listen and bout that time sumthin came swooshin by lickety split and jumped right in the well and ol Hebert says what the hale wuz that!? I says man I dont know but it look like a goat, he says naw a goat dont move that fast. Dreckly this old farmer comes up and says hay u boys seen sign of an ol goat round here? I says heck now that u mentioned it yea we did hell he come a bustin thru here like ol lucyfer himself was after him and jumped in this here well. The ol farmer says naw couldnt been mine he wuz tied up to big ol log overair in them bushes
P.S. just to note that damn goat cost us $300
Yall take care and be a little more open minded to some people here u might not agree with, Please. ------------------Peter[This message has been edited by peter (edited 02-27-99).]

See less See more
#2 ·
ROFL Peter....... Ahhhh I needed that!!!! And you are so right. Sometimes we all do need a little break from all the seriousness & laughter is certainly medicine for the soul (not to mention how good it does our physical well-being)I'm truly sorry that this goat cost you $300.00 LOL & sorry that I'm still laughing but this story is hilarious!!! I mean, tell me the truth. I swear I won't tell a soul LOL..... Did you truly have to pay $300.00 for that goat? ROFL Even if you fabricated this whole thing, it sure shows an imaginative mind & a kind heart in wanting to lighten things up a bit here. Thank you for bringing a smile & chuckle into my life!!mazzy

G
#3 ·
WELL SAID Peter! You are one of the reasons I keep coming back here. You make me laugh, even when I don't feel like it. Thanks a bunch. Loved the story.What was I thinking?!!! Animation time!
For Lisa! Can't wait till you're back! We all miss you.[This message has been edited by Lynn (edited 02-28-99).]

G
#4 ·
with this aweful disease it is so nice of you to add light to it
all after reading all the stuff we all go through on this board it is really great to come accross one of your funnys and be able to laugh before i sign off

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.