Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i didn't really know what to call this topic so i just deciced to talk about ANYTHING please i'm kinda tired chati'n about IBS anybody have any topic starters i'm up for anything
~celle*

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey I am on right now. Its 925 in the mornin. Well i was wonduring why aren't u talking to me? I am so so so sorry. I was being mean. My dog just got lose.It is sososso cold.This lady was being mean to our dog. It was not very nice of her. She was just worried about her dog.I think that lady is mean.Well my hands are bloody red, for the coldness.but my dog is very nice.You just can't run.Only if he is lose.Yesterday my dog got out.his name is rocky. He is 1 in a half yaers old.yesterday i had bad cranmps yesterday. I had them at 1235 in the mornin. Cranmps are what I call ibs. but in a short way. there not the ones when u get your period. I have not gotin it yet.Well I got to go. see ya later. bye bye miss american pie. see u later. bye bye bye.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no is wasn't that i didn't want to talk to you i went up to the mountains with my friends for spring break and there wasn't any computers up there! i just got back today and decided to come on anyway i'm sorry about your dog but it's good that you found him! about the cramps its just apart og IBS i guess something we all have to live threw. just try and make the best of it thats what i do and it seems to work! Good Luck~celle*

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nikki*, i am 22 but i took a year off from school once a got out of high school.by the way i have a problem and i was wondering if you could help. my profile keeps changing and i won't do anything to it! one moment my icon will be a star and the next a piano player
it's not just that my age and hometown keep changing too! is there anything i can do i thought maybe someone was accidentally logging i as me but that seemed a little strange. If you can not help me with this problem i was wondering if you could give me name of someone that i might try and contact.thanks in advance.~celle

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.