Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Diggin - I'm wondering where you have been, too..... I know I haven't been here myself like I would like to - but too much work and no time to do it ~~~ hope this note finds you doing well ~~~ Stomach Troubles (but on the repair)

G

·
Thanks for asking. I'm still here and have good days and bad days. I have to admit I have not visited this site for a while as the ibs self help group is at the top of my favorites list and I normally default to that site. But I still love you all and hope everyone is doing well. I try a new method one day and feel great but I get lulled into a false sense of security and start to eat normal things like pies and chocolate and I am back to square one. It just is not fair!!! Soldiering on------------------SD

G

·
What IBS self help group - is this a site on the net?, or something you physically go to !! I know what you mean about "normal food" - oh well - just remember there are alot of us out there with the same problem and we fall "off the wagon" too once in a while - and we pay for it, tooo !!! It is not fair but we have to get over that fact and adjust. Diggin - I lost 5#'s !!! Don't eat much and should have lost more - but I am happy with any result !!! Take Care and God Bless -- Stomach Troubles (but doing better)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Diggin and stomach troublesHappy to hear from you Diggin.
We are all in the same boat...or wagon.
I too keep falling,and it hurtss.I'm down to not eating much too and no variety.......boring.I have lossed 10 pounds in 2 months,but still feel like i m 6 months pregnant at time.
And still have D or C.Diggin you are talking about a IBS group.Can you tell me more about that,is it on the net?How do we get there???See you soon.Take care...
------------------Fuzzz (")

G

·
The Group is on the Web and is excellent. Go to it via www.ibsgroup.org (sorry, don't know how to do a link).There is a bulletin board where lots of people, previously on this site too, have posted. The variety is endless.If you get there, leave me a post so I know that you have managed to find the site.Hope to see you there.------------------SD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts