Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had IBS for 20 yrs now, I've been imprison by it and had develop Panic attack and they keep circulating IBS to PA to IBS.I'm terrified of traffic jam, my life is about avoiding jams, I never take the train or bus or airplane, I've a car but commute mostly on my motorbike which gives me a sense of security where I can escape the jam (when you hv to go, you hv to go)I gave up my job as a general manager in a computer firm coz it requires a lot of travelling meeting with clients and endless meetings. Now I share a biz in retail with my bro and he do all the travelling.I'm glad I found this forum and am able to shout out my problems. My fiance is understanding whenever we go out shopping with me she doesn't mind going on the bike and I feel bad coz I don't take her out much or go on holidays.OK my ques, do you guys take active carbon pills to help ease the pain? or is imodium the best counter IBS out there? I want to improve my life as I'm really tired of IBS controlling my life.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm IBS-D, sorry I don't mean literally in pain, just normal bm which is enuf to irritate me and making my life unmanagable.Food that triggers mine would be normal milk, oily spicy food, but I think the worse thing that triggers my IBS would be my thoughts.For example I've to drive someone say my fiance to the shopping mall, I get caught in the jam then park my cars god knows how many floors underground, which are also jam, then walk into the mall and I started to worry myself if I'll need to go, my life is wherever I go I'll make sure I know where is the bathroom. In reality out of 100 times that I go out I think I actually have a bm around 5 times. But the anxiety is making me so uncomfortable. I don't eat or dine outside I'm just too terrify.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm IBS-D, sorry I don't mean literally in pain, just normal bm which is enuf to irritate me and making my life unmanagable.Food that triggers mine would be normal milk, oily spicy food, but I think the worse thing that triggers my IBS would be my thoughts.For example I've to drive someone say my fiance to the shopping mall, I get caught in the jam then park my cars god knows how many floors underground, which are also jam, then walk into the mall and I started to worry myself if I'll need to go, my life is wherever I go I'll make sure I know where is the bathroom. In reality out of 100 times that I go out I think I actually have a bm around 5 times. But the anxiety is making me so uncomfortable. I don't eat or dine outside I'm just too terrify.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.