Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
65 Posts
Hi Mark, I think the IBS tapes are extremely helpful for relaxation. I have used them myself and can tell you that 9 months ago I was a bundle of nerves, worried constantly about where the nearest bathroom was, how bad the traffic was on the way to/from work since I ALWAYS had D in the morning (and any other time of the day!), and extremely stressed over going out to do anything. Today, 5 months after the tapes,I still think about it sometimes, but not often, I drive 1 hour each way to work for a new job, eat restaurant meals, pizza, etc, etc and no problems. I used to take 4-6 Immodium daily and still have issues when under stress - today, I generally don't take any, but 1-2 will do the trick if I'm really freaked about something (and then I'm C for the couple of days!). I HIGHLY recommend them!

· Registered
65 Posts
I should add...I also take GSE, fiber, and calcium, in addition to doing the tapes - I think it's the combination that helps, but I definitely am much more calm and relaxed after the tapes. However, maybe these would help while you are trying to decide on the tapes...?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.